Monday, June 15, 2009

getting connected....

Getting Connected....

that is my topic to be taught this month to all my dearies in 4 Arif...

it's all about using anything, machines, language or any method in order to communicate with each other.....


i like...........


hhehhehe....


the pupils were eager to learn and they were excited when i brought telephone to the class...

u know...it was very hard to grab their attention...such a short attention span.....

that made me thinking so hard on how to make them love and contribute to my lesson....i dont want to be the only one who's talking and keep talking in the class....no..no.....penat tau...:P


i have few pupils who are very participative...haikal, rozairie,aimran,...many more.....their english are very good...at ten years old, they can reply my questions in english....they are my assets....


the girls are also good but i keep noticing these few boys because normally in my class...the boys are eager to answer, keep putting up their hands to answer...while the girls will just wait until i call their names though they are actually very goood....

but to be in that school, which i can categorise it as a remote school....i was impressed becoz they can have such a good basic of english better that the ones in town school.

some of the pupils..they are not so good...but for me...i love them very much becoz they are willing to learn and willing to try....


one day shahril , a pemulihan class pupil asked me...


shahril : teacher...teacher ckp ape kt depan td sy x phmla....

teacher :..owh....shahril, it's like this..i asked you to finish up your worksheet....... and then makesure you paste the paper in your grammar book....so...do you understand??...


shahril:...urmmmm...(terkebil2)....

teacher:...shahril??

shahril: teacher....jgnla ckp bahasa inggeris sy x phmla.....

teacher: lorrrr..............shahril....this is an english class...i have to speak english with you....you have to try to speak english with me....(fyi : shahril is still trying so hard to say "Teacher, may i go to the toilet")...

shahril:tp sy x phm....

teacher: slowly , you will undertsnd ok....now i want you to take out your worksheet....finish up this worksheet (pointing to the worksheet)....and then pastes it (pointing at the glue)....in your book....(demonstrates the actions of pasting the worksheet)...so...do you understand..

shahril :..owhhhh...cikgu soh buat kertas ni..pastu tampal ey cikgu?...

teacher:..yesss..shahril....good..

so....then he do the work....so far, he's not the only one who had problem in digesting what i said in the class....my advisory teacher said i was speaking in a speed during my class....

it was out of my control...sometimes it just happen that you talked so fast especially when u get nervous or you are eager to tell something...maybe, that could be one of my reasons.....



urm....4 weeks more until the end of my practicum....cant wait to face the real world teaching....hehehhe....


of course..i will be missing those kids....because they will be my first baby....among the first group of people whom i taught in my life....








^peace^

No comments:

Post a Comment